The vision of spa team began in 1991 working with the Aveda Corporation in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Santa Monica California. Our company quickly became an authority in salon, spa and the medical spa industry. We have been responsible for hundreds of accounts and their success.
After many years in the industry, Spa Team International was launched globally and began to distribute top quality products to the national and international four and five star resort spa and medical spa industry, while securing distribution rights to proprietary health and wellness technologies.
The Spa Team International network has grown to service wellness, health, spa, medical spa, aesthetic holistic properties and resort buyers from around the world. Our current network is over 19,800 contact points.
- Spa Team International TV Network – Spa Team International is now advertised on our partner show that is broadcasted to over 100 million homes and sports establishments, airing nationally on DIRECTV, Dish Network, Punch TV and ATT U-Verse and locally on ROOT SPORTS, Comcast Sports Net – Chicago and Tuff TV.
- About Our Show and Advertising Reach:
A one hour television program, is an affiliation of UFA promotions working together to bring you the best in action sports from around the world. The show brings some of the biggest names to the screen and you’ll see exclusive footage, interviews and profiles. The show brings features top ranked men and women on action sports.
- The show features exclusive interviews, news and highlights. Go behind the scenes with the best athletes and promotions from around the world. Spa Team International is advertised within the show to bring the latest products of the Health and Wellness market to the consumers who are looking to feel and look better.
- Current Broadcast reach is to over 125 million homes per week,
Opportunity With Spa Team On TV
- Our Partner Program is available in over 50 million homes domestically and is also broadcast internationally. We feature extremely competitive sports with new and seasoned athlete. You will see exclusive and high profile interviews get the inside track on athletes, get access to behind the scenes training sessions and much more.
- Our Sports selection has become a mainstream sport and television networks have responded rapidly to the growing popularity by readily increasing coverage of the sport. Our integrated approach to sponsorship will help your company build brand awareness, strengthen customer loyalty and increase sales. Spa Team International is dedicated to the athletes, fans, partners and the unprecedented growth of the sports industry as it thrives at local, regional and national levels through all mediums.
- Your company has many opportunities to engage the fans and audience including:
- On-site, live event presence – VIP Table with Prime Seating, Exposure in Multi-channel News advertising, Premier Sponsor logo recognition at Event on stage, Banners, Booth space, Jumbotron marketing, Flyer and Promotional handouts, Give-aways, interviews with VIP
- Online – Premier Sponsor logo listing or advertisement on Website, Sponsoring messages through Social Media platforms, Pay-Per-View and Television, Press Releases, email newsletters and more.
- Television – Premier Sponsor recognition on Television, Sponsorship and Presentation of Championship events or episodes, Logo and Product Placement, Signage, Audio mentions. Other sponsorships include Sports Clock, Event of the Night, Tale of the Tape, Replay, 30 and sixty second commercial time and more.
JOIN Spa Team International ON TV
- We are part of a billion dollar industry and THE fastest growing sports in the world.
- We are part of the fastest growing sport both domestically and internationally and has performed exceptionally well in the male and female 18-49 year old demographic. With its explosive expansion, our selected sport is also sanctioned and regulated in over 45 states and growing. Multinational corporations have caught on to the phenomenon and top name brands are proud sponsors of events, making this thehottest growth sector in sports today and continues to reach new heights.
- The sport attracts a large cross section of audiences including young, well-established, high-tech consumers and sports fans. Our target audience is the male age 18-49 year old demographic.
- Domestic research from a Mediamark Research & Intelligence (MRI+) sample survey found that 84.7% of all men surveyed watch MMA sports on a regular basis. 70.2% of our target demographic, men ages 18-49, are regular watchers of the sport. Additionally, MMA is popular among women. 13.7% of women age 18-49 watch on a regular basis and 22.7% on an occasional basis.
- Our prospective audience adopts technology early and is more likely to own high tech household items such as HDTVs, on-demand video, a video game system and broadband Internet. They are more likely than others to express interest and participation in advanced features like PPV, mobile web browsing and social media. Overall, sports enthusiasts tend to be comparatively wealthy and technologically savvy.
Our media vehicles reach an audience that represents a substantial number of people with buying power.
- According to Scarborough Sports Marketing, in addition to being a youthful demographic, our fans have sound financials. They are 15% more likely than the average American to have a household income of at least $75,000, and are 10% more likely to own a second home. They are selective investors, and 6% more likely to have stocks or stock options in their household. Additionally, they are 33% more likely to invest online.
— Mediamark Research & Intelligence