There are many types, styles and ways to design and build a salt room (cave). A salt room can be made for use by one person at a time or as a group treatment and multi-purpose area. Typically, effective salt rooms are no more than 440 square feet/40 square meters, given the capacity of most halogenerators.
A salt room can be built from an empty shell or by transforming an existing room, as a stand-alone business, or as an add-on to an existing spa/wellness center, massage room, yoga studio, chiropractic treatment room, or any health care facility.
Building a salt room may seem deceptively simple, but there are several factors to consider during the designing and building process. There are aspects to creating a salt environment that some may not completely understand… from landlords and general contractors to architects and interior designers. Our Salt Solutions partners are industry pioneers in halotherapy environments and decor option.
If you imagine it, we can build it.
We offer a wide selection of salt panels, salt boulders, salt columns and more! Each project comes with free design consultation and a Halotherapy environment guide. Salt cave / room projects typically include three elements:
- The Halogenerator (the equipment that grinds and disperses pure sodium chloride into the room)
- Salt Décor & Furnishings (largest variable expense)
- Room modification, technical (HVAC) and environment requirements
HSL State-of-the-Art Commercial/Medical Grade Halogenerators
HSL Halogenerators are used throughout the world. Maintenance and repair are minimal. If you experience any problems our support team is available 24/7 and will overnight anything that you need, free of charge under our lifetime warranty.
There are very few metal components, and it is NOT a touch screen, so no screen scramble, or “fuses” that need replacing, or unnecessary repair kits. Our generators are made of durable plastic vs. stainless steel so no clumping, or monitoring salt build up on the electrical, cleaning 1x/mo on average.
Our unique HaloFX™ Halogenerator delivers a reliable and powerful performance in every Dry Salt Therapy session. Its’ sleek lightweight design allows for easy installation for both small and large salt rooms. HSL halogenerators feature several adjustable pre-set programs that make it customizable for treating both respiratory and skin conditions. It is quiet and simple to operate. Far and away the most user friendly, maintenance and repair free commercial grade Halogenerator on the market!
A room ranging from 100 to 440 sq. ft. would include:
- HaloFX™ (Rooms up to 440 sq. ft.)
- HaloFX™-Mobile (Rooms up to 200 sq. ft.)
- Pharmaceutical grade salt (pure sodium chloride)
- Décor Package with backlighting, loose salt for floor, Himalayan Salt Bricks/Panels
- Installation and Room Modifications
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Dimensions: 13′′(W) x 21′′(L) x 9′′(D)
- 14 lbs.Up to 440 sq. ft. room
- Wall mount installation
- Low power consumption: 35-50W | 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Powdered feed rate: 0-300 g/h
- Tank capacity: 200g
- 2 separate auxiliary controls for ventilation and lights
- Self-cleaning mill and non-rusting feeder
- Training Platform, staff education & Marketing support