The Open Pool is our latest product added to our line up and designed for floaters who wish to float, but might be nervous of putting themselves into an enclosed pod or cabin, even one that is not completely sealed. The Open Pool concept is the perfect choice for this application!
Enjoy the open concept of the Dreampod Open Pool, and be one with the surrounding environment. Enjoy a completely open experience. Be free of walls holding you in.
- Double hull GRP open pool with foam insulation for better heat retention
- Anti-slip floor surface
- Water Leakage Protection
- Accurate twin-dosing chemical dispenser
- High efficiency, titanium element heater exchanger
- Improved high-flow, silent magnetic-drive centrifugal pump
- Tactile transducer for excellent underwater acoustic & sound
- Proprietary stainless steel filter system with micron size particle filter
- Soft Light therapy via proprietary LED light and control technology. (Chakra colors)
- High efficiency passive ventilation system
- UV anti-bacterial light disinfection
- Advanced wireless control system
The Dreampod Open Pool connects to almost any standard TCP/IP network allowing easy access from anywhere in the facility, wired or wireless. After powering it on you access its control panel via your Laptop or PC, iPhone & iPad.
The control panel itself is intuitive and easy to operate. You can manage nearly every aspect of your Dreampod, such as Session Start & Stop, Music with Playlist Manager, Temperature, UV Filtration and Chemical Dosing schedules.
An easy to understand report gets generated to help you understand the performance of your Dreampod. It includes Number of Sessions, Session Time, Idle Time and Pump & Heating Durations.
The best part? We are improving our software constantly to make it even more easy to use and available to more devices.
Beautiful Colors (updating)
DreamScape products are special programs specifically designed for the Dreamroom taking your float to new levels.
kind of users
Tanks sold in 2016
Not convinced? Watch this.
There is no such thing as a stereotypical floatation tank user. People that love to float range from 16 to 80 years old, and come from a wide range of social and professional backgrounds. Listen to what they have to say.